Mental Health Coaching with Bernadette Silva, MA, CRC
Bernadette Silva, MA, CRC
Bernadette Silva, MA, CRC provides group and individual therapy. Bernadette holds a Master’s degree from New York University in Counseling and a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Baruch College. She opened up her practice in 1998 to provide individual counseling with a specialty in career counseling.
She has conducted career seminars on resume writing, interviewing skills, career planning and innovative techniques for job searching. She consults for private and not-for-profit organizations providing outplacement services to displaced employees. Her specialty is in helping clients make career changes or re-inventing themselves to find their true passions.
In 2010 she began to provide career/case management and advocacy for individuals who are on Medicaid/Medicare, Social Security income or disability. Her approach is cognitive therapy based where clients learn ways to effectively make a change. Through active goal setting and coaching, Bernadette will help you determine the best options leaving you feeling satisfied with the direction you’re taking.
Mental Health Coaching Services Provided
- Individual Therapy and Life Coaching (Adults and Teens)
- Career Exploration/Assessment
- Career Planning
- Private Case Management & Advocacy
- Academic Planning
- Drug Counseling
- Anger Management
- Group Therapy
Who Can Benefit from Mental Health Coaching?
- Anyone suffering from anxiety, depression or mood disorders
- Anyone with a major mental or medical health condition that interferes with making a career change
- Individuals who are stuck with making a career change
- Individuals needing assistance in case management
- Book Your Appointment
Hours by appointment only.
For more information, email at firstname.lastname@example.org